Save for qualified medical expenses with tax advantages1 — because your personal and financial health go hand in hand.
- Earn Competitive Interest
- Tax Advantages1
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn interest above standard savings on entire balance
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time2
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Quarterly charge of $5
1Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and may be subject to a 10% penalty.