Join the TexasBank family!
Headquartered in Brownwood, Texas, TexasBank is an A+ Weiss rated community bank committed to serving all customers in Brown, Comanche, Eastland and Erath Counties.
TexasBank is looking for individuals dedicated to providing superior service to all its valued customers, and who bring the right combination of values and expertise to each task set before them. TexasBank's unwavering commitment to their communities shows in their volunteer efforts, performance and their banking services.
With TexasBank you will find a number of employee incentives and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Wages
- PTO available upon hire
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life and LTD with Optional Life Coverage Available
- Employer HSA Contributions
- Employer Supplemental Coverage Contributions
- 401(k) with up to 5% Employer Match
- Healthy Workplace Incentives
- Gathering and Analyzing information
- Preparing various reports and Processing commercial lending files
- Working well within a team while being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Stephenville Branch, Stephenville, Texas
- Gathering and Analyzing information for recommendations to the BSA Officer and Senior Management
- Work with Operations to investigate transactions that are suspicious in nature
- Monitor and Track BSA_AML high-risk customers and accounts
- Analysis of financial transactions; unusual activity monitoring
- Branch Location - Brownwood/Stephenville based on qualified applicant
Send resume to:
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 1429
Brownwood, TX 76804
Or email (PDF only) to Careers@TexasBank.com.
TexasBank always accepts applications, regardless of job postings. At TexasBank we believe the right person could come at any time.
Due to the number of candidates we may not be able to respond to each application and resume submitted but we will contact you should your background/qualifications match our hiring needs.