Having a TexasBank debit card is like having the keys to the bank in your pocket. Swipe it like a credit card or get cash from any ATM — it works both ways. Funds are deducted from your account so you never have to worry about interest charges like with a credit card, and unlike a check, it's accepted everywhere!
- Accepted worldwide
- Use it like a credit card
- Get cash from any ATM*
- Funds deducted from account
- No finance charges or late fees
- No monthly usage fee
- Monthly statements for easy record keeping
- More widely accepted than checks
- More secure than cash
- Free email notifications
- Text alert service available**
- Text sent immediately when a transaction is made with your card
- Keep track of family members' spending
- Put a stop to fraud as soon as you receive the alert by turning off your card temporarily
The safety of your personal financial information is of utmost importance to us at TexasBank. That's why we've equipped our debit cards with EMV chip technology. Enjoy increased security capabilities whenever you shop. Simply insert your card into the chip terminal at participating merchants rather than swiping, and let your card do the rest. Shop with peace of mind — and a TexasBank debit card in hand.
Build your savings automatically! When you participate in our Stash the Cash program, your debit card purchases will be rounded to the nearest dollar and the change is deposited directly into your savings account. Learn more about this fun and automated way to save!
There is a $5.00 charge for a replacement card.
*$1.00 fee charged when using non TexasBank ATMs.
**There are no bank applied alert service fees, but standard text messaging rates may apply. Customers may cancel text alerts at anytime by contacting a TexasBank employee. Enter one mobile number per debit card number.